Remote shutdown pc from android Many of us have a bad habit that we forget to shut down the computer at work or stay fast so that the computer does not stop at the end of the work. When you go to the house of the house you feel that you forgot to stop the computer! But if you have an Android smartphone in your pocket, you can remotely turn off your PC, you can switch to sleep mode, and again restart it. How? Today I will show you your favorite technology on the Social Techjan blog!
So go ahead and go straight to the tune of the detail by not raising the role.
PC Shutdown via LAN
If you want to shut down a computer near the connected network of your smartphone then you just have to install an app on the smartphone and you have to install a server on your PC. Then you can give the PC shutdown, sleep or hibernate commands by sending the command from the PC to the server’s PC. There are many apps in the Google Play Store for this purpose, but today I am sharing with you the simplest and FREE app that I have seen. The way the PC will shut down through the LAN with the help of a smartphone is shown below step by step.
1) First of all download and install the Shutdown Start Remote app on your Android smartphone and download the app’s server on your PC. To run the server on your PC, you must have Java Runtime Environment installed.
2) Start the Shutdown Start Remote Server on the PC and then start the Shutdown Start Remote app on your smartphone. If two devices are connected to the same network, you will see your PC’s name in your smartphone app. Click on the name and connect the app to the PC.
3) Setting the timer from the main interface of the app, you can set Shutdown, sleep, or hibernate commands at a specific time. Or if you want to do this action on your PC right away, then send commands to the PC directly by pressing Shutdown, Reboot, Hibernate, and pressing the button.
Note: Because of the same network, your PC and your Android phone will not need an internet connection to do this.
Provide PC shutdown from anywhere with the help of the Internet
The above method is quite simple and a nice solution. But due to the LAN, it has some limitations, as the above method will not work if LAN goes out of the network. However, if you want to shut down the PC from anywhere with smartphones, then only have one requirement. And that’s your computer and your smartphone has an internet connection. And on the computer, a program called Airytect Switch Off has to be installed. So first download and install the Airytect Switch Off program. Follow the steps below.
1) After running the Airytect Switch Off app on PC, it will be minimized to the taskbar’s notification panel. Now all you have to do is right-click on the Airytect Switch Off icon and select Options from the list.
2) Move the box to the Remote tab from the options box. Now activate the Enable web interface box and check it in the following authentication box and click the Apply button with a strong password.
3) Click the View/update static address link and you will be redirected to Airytec’s webpage. Save the current switch off URL from your website to your convenience. With this link, you can shut down the PC remotely from anywhere.