One of the most popular ways to earn from the website is Google Adsense. You can easily add Google Adsense to your WordPress site and start earning money. Today we will show you How to Put Google Ads on Your Website.
What is Google Adsense?
Google Adsense is an advertising network of Google’s popular Search Engine. It allows bloggers and website owners to earn money by writing text, pictures, videos, and other interactive advertisements on their websites. These ads can be targeted by targeting the content of the site and the visitors.
Google AdSense is hassle-free because you do not have to worry about connecting with advertisers or talking about money transactions. Google itself communicates with advertisers. They collect payments from advertisers. From there Google will keep your maintenance fee and then you will have to pay the remaining money. The amount of money received by click is different depending on different reasons, sources or sources. But it will be discussed later in another post.
Now let’s see how Google AdSense can be started?
First, you need to sign up for this link in the Google AdSense account. If you already have a Gmail or Google account, you can also sign up with that account.
Google will send an email to let you know if you passed the first step of the review process within 6-8 hours of application. If you pass the first check, you can log in to your AdSense account and get the ad or ad code.
First, click on the My Ads tab and then click on the New ad unit button.
Then there will be a screen called to create a new ad, and from here you will need to add or type the ad type. You can select anyone from ‘text and display ads, ‘in-feed ads‘, and ‘in-article ads‘.
If you are skeptical about what to choose, select text and display ads.
Now follow the points below.
- You have to give a name for this ad unit and select Ads Size, Type, Style, Color etc. Since the name of the ad is used for internal work, you can give any name as you wish.
- The next option is to select Ad Size. For the add-on, Google has different size options, but the ‘recommended’ list has certain sizes that are quite popular among advertisers. This means that it is the most acceptable list of advertisements so that the probability of income increases in most.
- Next, you need to select the ad type or type. By default, ‘text & display ads’ are both selected. It is most advisable to choose
- Then you can add designs to your ad through Ad Style. But to get good results, you should use color schemes according to your site’s color combination and design.
- With the ‘custom channels’ feature, you can show ads based on your site. But there is no such thing to be used. Avoiding this option will not be a problem.
- In the ‘If no ads available’ option you can fill it with any of your own ads. It will be shown when Google does not find a suitable ad for your site (which rarely happens).
Now when you are done with the above points, click on the ‘Save and get code’ button. You can see the “Ad unit successfully created” message. From here you will get your ad code. Copy codec and copy it to notepad or text editor. The next step is to use this code on the website. Adding Google Adsense to WordPress Site Now you have to decide where to display your website. Usually, advertisements are displayed on the sidebar of most websites. How to Put Google Ads on Your Website.
You can add Google Adsense to your sidebar using the WordPress widget. For this, log in to the WordPress site and go to the admin dashboard, and click Appearance from Widgets. From here drag and drop the Custom HTML widget to your desired widget area. Then save your copy of the Google AdSense code here and save it. Now you can visit your website by pressing CTRL + F5, you will see the ad. Stay with TechJan to learn more tips and tricks for Google Adsense. How to Put Google Ads on Your Website.