How to delete your Facebook account completely? Is it possible to completely delete your Accounts Facebook profile, messages, photos, videos, and friends? Here is a complete method to get rid of unwanted notification, fake friend request, complex setting measures, and privacy concerns.
You have trtryo navigate within complex settings on Facebook and searched in Google to get rid of it. Though you didn’t find a way to completely delete your Facebook account.
Even Facebook doesn’t want that you should leave Facebook easily. You have tried to deactivate your Facebook account, but this is not a permanent way to come out from Facebook.
Things to do before deleting your Facebook Account:
- Backup your Facebook Profile data by moving to drop down menu -> General tab in the left column -> click on “Download a copy”
- Send your friend an e-mail letting them remember you will no longer be on Facebook. You can drop a message within Facebook that you are leaving Facebook
- Uninstall all Facebook apps that you use to login to Facebook. This may be that you are logged via Android Mobile, iPhone, These may unintentionally because you to remain logged in even after you attempt to delete your Facebook account. While you could also log out from these apps, but the safest measure is to get become of them entirely.
How do I delete my Facebook Accounts Permanently?
The Step by Step Guide lead you to delete Facebook account:
- Log in to your Facebook account and then click here secret delete Facebook account link.
- Pop up window will arrive and then click Delete my account,
- Confirm your decision with a pop-up window. The pop-up window states. You are as regards to permanently delete your account. Are thou certain? Enter password including security check and then click ok
- Next confirming, again new pop-up window appears Permanently Delete Account. It says Your account has remained deactivated from the site and will be permanently deleted within 14 days. If you log into your account within the next 14 days, your account will be reactivated including you will have the option to cancel your request.
- Now you would stay logged out from your Facebook account. Check your email by the subject “Account cadastral for Deletion“. In a mail, you stay requested again to cancel your request to permanently delete your account. It indicates that Facebook but doesn’t want to lose you. If you still want to come again to the Facebook world, log in with a given link.
- When you directions log in again, a new pop-up appears. It says to other to “Cancel Deletion” or “Confirm Deletion“. Now again the decision is yours, “Cancel Deletion” if you want to come again or “Confirm Deletion” if thou still rod with your decision.
- Nevermore login again next 14 days, if you are sure you wish to permanently delete your account.
- If you want to come back again, simply follow the link below within 14 days
- Necessity logs out of anything connected with Facebook. It may include either app or service that you’ve connected or logged in. It maybe Instagram, youtube, twitter, calendar app, Spotify etc. on your smartphone.
- Free your browser’s cache and cookies from your desktop, smartphone, and tablet. Otherwise, saved login credential on your respective devices will hammer account reactivation.